Associated Degree Program-- Architectural Engineering Technology
This program aim to cultivate application-oriented talents with a solid foundation of theoretical knowledge and professional skills of architectural engineering technology, who are qualified for the professions in civil engineering design, construction, engineering consultation, project supervision, and research of new material and new technology.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of the program the student will obtain:
(1) Knowledge of mathematics, mechanics and laws and regulations related to construction projects.
(2) Basic knowledge of drafting standard, building construction and architectural structure.
(3) Knowledge of law of contract and contract management in engineering cost management.
(4) Knowledge of construction surveying, construction project budget, construction organizing and management as well as quality inspection.
(5) Capabilities of selection, site acceptance, performance test of construction materials and products.
(6) Capabilities of construction measurement
(7) Capabilities of construction scheme design.
(8) Capabilities of construction quality and safety inspection
(9) Capabilities of making engineering quantity list quotation and engaging in engineering bidding, cost control and final account.
(10) At least one intermediate level vocational qualification certificate.
(11) English proficiency certificate of Shandong higher vocational colleges.
(12) Certificate of Shandong College Fundamentals of Computer Culture Examination.